BUY BARRETT BARRETT MRAD RIFLE SYSTEM .308 WIN 7.62 NATO 14345 ONLINE
PRODUCT INFORMATION & SPECS
Barrett MRAD Rifle System .308 Win 7.62 NATO Bolt Action Repeater Black 22″ 14345
Ready to follow your every move, the MRAD adapts to a variety of user needs without sacrificing performance. With unrelenting precision and unfailing accuracy, this bolt action newcomer has already defined a whole new class of long-range rifles.
The MRAD rifle’s user-changeable barrel system is just one example of this hardworking gun’s modularity. The precision-grade barrel can be removed by simply unscrewing two bolts using a standard Torx wrench. Besides reducing maintenance and logistical burdens, this unique design paves the way for future caliber interchangeability and serviceability.
The MRAD also boasts Barrett’s new easily accessed trigger module. This match-grade trigger is drop-fire-proof and combat-ready. The thumb-operated safety can be configured for left or right hand operation. The ambidextrous magazine release can be used intuitively while retaining a firing grip and cheek weld.
Integrated into the MRAD rifle’s 7000 series aluminum upper receiver is an M1913 rail with 30 MOA taper and 21.75 inches of rail space. The configurable side and bottom rails can also hold a number of accessories.
The MRAD rifle’s stock is foldable for enhanced portability yet locks in as solid as a fixed-stock rifle, creating a rigid platform for consistent firing. When folded, the stock latches around the bolt handle for added security during transport. Because the stock folds to the bolt handle side of the action, the rifle is the same width overall, folded or extended.
Made of a temperature-resistant polymer, the adjustable cheek piece also offers a consistent rifle-to-user contact point. The rifle’s length of pull can be set to five different positions with the push of a single button.
From its quick-detach sling mounts to the Barrett Multi-Role Brown color of the rifle that blends into any environment—every detail of the MRAD has been carefully designed to create one thing: a high-performance rifle you can truly make your own.
Specifications and Features:
Barrett MRAD Bolt Action Rifle 14345
22″ Fluted barrel
1:10″ Twist rate
10 Round magazine capacity
20 MOA rail which is 22″ long
Bolt guide acts as a dust cover to reduce contaminants
Accepts standard M4/M16 pistol grips
Ambidextrous magazine release
Front loading barrel design for caliber interchangeability
Single button for length of pull adjustment
Combat proof trigger module removable without tools
Folding stock provides compact mobility
Two 10 Round magazines
Two sling loops
Three accessory rails
Hard carrying case
Overall length 45.4″
Weight 13.28 lbs
Black Anodized Receiver
1. Length of pull adjustable by push button
2. Polymer cheek piece is height adjustable from either side
3. Lightweight folding stock provides compact mobility
4. Polymer bolt guide acts as dust cover and provides smooth cycling
5. Integral 20 MOA 21.75″ (55.24 cm) M1913 optics rail
6. Mil-Spec Type 2, Class 3 Hardcoat anodized available in Cerakote™ MRB, Black, Flat Dark Earth, OD Green, and Tungsten Grey
7. Multiple length accessory rails can be mounted at 3, 6 and 9 o’clock positions
8. Match grade barrels available in both fluted and heavy in multiple lengths (All barrels are black)
9. High efficiency muzzle brake
10. User changeable calibers
11. Generously sized magazine well for quick reloads
12. 10-round, drop free, polymer magazine
13. Ambidextrous magazine release is accessible while maintaining firing grip
Pelican Custom Hardcase, 2- 10-Round Magazine, 2-Sling Loops, 3- Accessory Rails and Operator’s Manual
|Caliber||308 WINCHESTER/7.62MM NATO|
|Capacity||10 1 ROUNDS|
|Frame Material||NOT SPECIFIED|
|Slide Material||NOT SPECIFIED|
|Barrel Length||22 BARREL|
|Receiver Material||NOT SPECIFIED|
|Receiver Finish||NOT SPECIFIED|